hello Guys !!! how are you ?! Hope you are all good !! So before anything I would like to introduce my self first :) .. My name is Sheila, I'm an Afro-Portuguese girl that lives in London and I'm 23 years old ... Both of my parents are african, my Mum is from Mozambique and my Dad from Angola .. I was raised in Portugal, and at the age of 15 my Mum decided to move to London to give her 2 children, me and my Brother, a better life and a better education .. so we did, I have confess it was the hardest thing that ever happened to me.. as you might know at the age of 15 you are still a teenager and I had all my friends in Portugal... so it wasn't easy for Me to accept that i was going to leave everything behind .. but after all everything was fine and I finally got used to the idea ... I have been trying to Blog for too long ! And I finally did it ! So I have decided that from today -> 09.07.2015<- I will be posting my first post .. and hope u guys stay in touch ! I will be talking about a little bit of everything .. From Spirituality to Fashion .. and much more. ..... " Huh " ?! Yes !! Spirituality, such an unusual subject, that I know that a lot of people ( bloggers ) in this case, don't know how to approach it ... so I'm
here to help and advice to those who are interested in !!!!
Iam from an Afro Brazilian culture/religion called "UMBANDA" .. I promisse to you guys I will be talking about this very soon ....
Hope you stay curious and also stay in touch !!
PEACE AND LOVE
No comments
Post a Comment