Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Floral Day

Hello beautiful people !! So It has been a little while since I haven't posted anything, so I decided to keep you posted by showing you what I was wearing to this wedding I went to ....


FLORAL SKIRT - TOPSHOP
SANDALS - TOPSHOP
TOP- TOPSHOP

I bought everything on sale, as some of you might not know I'm a big fan of TOPSHOP and I can say that 95% of my clothes are definetly from there !! I always just find everything that I'm after and for good prices too ! Many people complain about TOPSHOP being a bit pricy, but HEY !! I buy everything on sale :) So if you are really looking for the perfect outfit and you don't know where to get it from , pop into any sales TOPSHOP store ! and I'm sure you will find something .. Have you tried Slough ?? so if you haven't you should go .... 

XOXO



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Her Vintage Closet

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig